Join a team with over 70 years of experience in the night vision industry. Noctis Technologies is a leading provider of state-of-the-art night vision systems to the Defense, Law Enforcement, and Commercial markets. As a Wholesale and Manufacturing Sales Representative, you will serve as the face of our company to prospective clients and partners. In this role, you will sell and provide guidance about products needed by wholesalers and manufacturers in the night vision industry, among other responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients in the night vision industry.
- Identify and locate new clients through a variety of methods including networking and cold calls.
- Develop and implement strategies for sales in an assigned region or industry.
- Answer inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large.
- Provide information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to clients.
- Negotiate prices, terms of sales, and/or service agreements; prepare contracts and submit orders.
- Collaborate with purchasing departments, managers, and other staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly.
- Periodically prepare and report results, status of accounts, and leads to manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Thorough understanding of the night vision industry
- Organized with attention to detail
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Optics, Engineering, or related field required; MBA is preferred for advancement.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients will be required on occasion.