Are Join a team with over 70 years of experience in the night vision industry. Noctis Technologies is a leading provider of state-of-the-art night vision systems to the Defense Logistics Agency and U.S. Army. As a Project Manager, it will be your job to organize, manage, and plan complex projects for our research, development, and product implementation efforts.
• Oversee your team to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
• Delegate work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
• Lead an interdepartmental team to complete assigned projects on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
• Outline the tasks involved in the project and delegate accordingly.
• Conduct cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
• Prepare and implement a budget based on estimates.
• Conduct risk assessments: reports identified risks to management; provide recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
• Address questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
• Act as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
• Communicate and collaborate with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
• Ensure compliance with ITAR, federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
• Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, including Business, or Engineering, required.
• At least three years of related experience required.
• PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications are highly desirable.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.