Join a team with over 70 years of experience in the night vision industry. Noctis Technologies is a leading provider of state-of-the-art night vision systems to the Defense, Law Enforcement, and Commercial markets. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will serve as the face of the company to prospective clients and partners. In this role, you will sell products and services offered by Noctis to current and new clientele.
- Build and maintain a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identify and suggest products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrate the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolve any issues that may arise post sale.
- Maintain communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintain detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provide periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Experience with electro-optical products
- International travel
- Military experience
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field OR
- At least five years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel.