Are you passionate about engineering? Join a team with over 70 years of experience in the night vision industry. Noctis Technologies is a leading provider of state-of-the-art night vision systems to the Defense, Law Enforcement, and Commercial markets. As a Mechanical Engineer, you will design and test all aspects of mechanical equipment and machinery.
- Design electro-optical products and equipment.
- Work with a design team to create design sketches, layouts, and plans.
- Use computer-assisted design (CAD) software to create preliminary and detailed drawings of the product.
- Produce specifications for products and choose raw materials and components to be used in production.
- Build models and prototypes of the product and test the design.
- Study the test data and make comparisons with similar designs.
- Develop control systems and monitor production.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent mechanical and technical skills.
- Proficient with SolidWorks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to access and inspect all areas of machinery.