Are you passionate about engineering? Join a team with over 70 years of experience in the night vision industry. Noctis Technologies is a leading provider of state-of-the-art night vision systems to the Defense Logistics Agency and U.S. Army. As a Mechanical Engineer, you will design and test all aspects of mechanical equipment and machinery.
• Work with a design team to create design sketches, layouts, and plans.
• Use computer-assisted design (CAD) software to create preliminary and detailed drawings of the product.
• Produce specifications for products and choose raw materials and components to be used in production.
• Build models and prototypes of the product and test the design.
• Study the test data and make comparisons with similar designs.
• Develop control systems and monitor production.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent mechanical and technical skills.
• Proficient with computer-assisted design (CAD) software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Five years of related experience preferred.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
• Must be able to access and inspect all areas of machinery.