Join a team with over 70 years of experience in the night vision industry. Noctis Technologies is a leading provider of state-of-the-art night vision systems to the Defense, Law Enforcement, and Commercial markets. As an Electronic Technician, you will modify, repair, and improve existing electronic products, equipment, and controls and assist in developing new or updated electronic systems, components, or products.
- Repair, install, and inspect electronics or electronic systems as directed through verbal or written directions, diagrams, drawings, or specifications.
- Maintain and make necessary operating adjustments to the organization’s electronic systems.
- Determine material or replacement needs and a logical method for repair; take appropriate action to meet those needs and make repairs.
- Ensure local, state, and national electrical codes are followed and proper materials are used throughout electrical systems.
- Manage and install cables and wiring, splicing as needed.
- Create or adapt parts as needed to make repairs and improve the performance of various electronics.
- Perform safety checks to ensure design plans are feasible in various conditions.
- Report potentially dangerous electrical equipment to supervisor and take steps to resolve the issue.
- Instruct employees regarding safe working procedures and requirements when working with electronic equipment and components.
- Develop and maintain records related to electronic and electrical equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Electronic Technician Skills and Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of electronics principles and design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to follow highly complex directions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Electronics is strongly recommended
- Associate’s degree in Electronics may be sufficient for otherwise qualified candidates
- Electronic Technician certification or comparable certification or licensure required.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to distinguish various colors of wires and distinguish electronic system sections and wiring.