Are you passionate about electrical engineering? Join a team with over 70 years of experience in the night vision industry. Noctis Technologies is a leading provider of state-of-the-art night vision systems to the Defense, Law Enforcement, and Commercial markets.
The Electrical Engineer position will be responsible for developing electrical devices and testing them for safety and efficiency. Duties will include managing the manufacturing process for new electrical equipment, using design software to produce schematics, and overseeing the installation process of their designs.
- Design electrical and electronic systems by developing and testing components.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirm systems and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods.
- Develop products by studying customer requirements and researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components and by soliciting observations from operators.
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods and testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keep equipment operational by following the manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures and requesting repair service.
- Maintain product database by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Complete projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies
Electrical Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- Electronic testing design
- Electronic production technologies
- Electronic systems
- Technical management
- Management proficiency
- Electronics troubleshooting
- Basic safety
- Quality focus
- Process improvement
- Project management
- Database design
- Analyzing information
- Reporting research results
- Attention to detail
Education, Experience, & Licensing Requirements:
- BS in electrical engineering from an ABET accredited college or university required, master’s degree a plus
- 2-3 years relevant work experience, including internship or cooperative program experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) certification(s), a plus